What is Order of Omega?
Order of Omega conducts membership selection twice a year, in the middle of each semester. To be eligible for membership, an individual must:
1. Have junior or senior undergraduate standing.
2. Maintain a cumulative GPA equal to or greater than the all-Greek GPA.
3. Have completed at least one full academic year of residence at SDSU.
4. Be in good standing with one's chapter.
5. Submit an application to the current OOO Executive team.
The number of students elected to membership in any one year may not exceed three percent of the total number of enrolled full-time Greek undergraduates at the beginning of the academic year, or fifteen, whichever number is greater. If selected, there is a one-time membership fee of $50.00.
Throughout the year, Order of Omega participates in service projects, puts on the Matriculation ceremony each fall, and organizes the Volstorff-Walder Awards Program each spring.
Contact email@example.com with any questions.
2016-2017 Executive Board
President Taylor Thooft, FarmHouse
Vice President Kali Lenhoff, Ceres
Secretary Lexi Koenig, Chi Omega
Treasurer Brady Diveley, Sigma Phi Epsilon
Community Relations Jalen Baldwin, FarmHouse